Driver Messenger (Inventory & Logistics) – FINA19457 – (220000BT)
Position: Driver Messenger (Inventory & Logistics)
Division: Supply Chain Management
Salary: R175 068 – R240 156 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform operational process to ensure efficient and effective messaging and driving services
- Apply governance and risk management to ensure the upkeep and maintenance of Council vehicles
- Perform financial process to ensure safekeeping of material and records and compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- Grade 10
- A valid code 10 driver’s license with PrDP
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Driver Messenger: Inventory & Logistics|Professionals
Organization: Finance Department (2019)