- Reference Number: REFS/014148
- Directorate : Directorate: Administration and Support Service
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 176310.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr. C Disoloane – 011 247 3321
- A Grade 12 with a minimum of two (2) years experience as a secretary. Diploma in Office administration or any other relevant qualifications with a minimum of one year of experience as secretary. Proof of computer literacy is required: (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,). Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and under pressure. Business writing skills. Proficiency in all secretarial/ Office administration duties. Have to be a self-driven individual with a flexible approach to work duties. Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities. Drivers’ licenses will add as an advantage.
- Making and receiving telephone calls, typing letters, and memos, and taking accurate minutes. Managing the diaries of responsible manager(s). Plan and organize meetings. Plan, organize and manage events. Ensure the office is equipped with necessary needs and stationery. Manage inquiries. Develop and implement an efficient filing system. Writing of reports.
- APPLICATIONS: All applications can be hand-delivered to Rahima Moosa Nursing College, Fuel & Riversdale Road Gate 4, Coronationville, or posted to Rahima Moosa Nursing College, Private Bag x 116, Melville, 2109 Human Resource Department or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za. NOTE: All applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form and fully completed, including a CV stating all your competencies, training, and knowledge. Employment history must reflect the complete calendar date (e.g. 01 April 2017 to 30 May 2020). Include copies of your matric certificate, ID document, and driver’s license, Attach proof of computer literacy and certificates of all qualifications. The driver’s license and the smart card must be copied on both sides. The successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance processes (citizenship, criminal records, and financial records) and the verification of educational qualification certificates. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The successful candidate will be subjected to Pre-employment medical surveillance conducted by the Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (OHNP). Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Employer: Department of Health
Location : GCON: Rahima Moosa Campus
Closing Date: 09-06-2022
Do you have a Grade 12 with a minimum of 2 years experience as a secretary?
Do you have a Diploma in Office administration or any other relevant qualifications with a minimum of one year of experience as a secretary?
Do you have proof of computer literacy is required: (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.